Explosion protection by IPZ
Workplaces where flammable gases and liquids or combustible dusts are used are at risk of explosion, because these substance can form explosive mixtures with air. It is the obligation of the employer to implement appropriately planned measures to prevent explosions with harmful effects on personel, property and environment.
According to the Directive 1999/92/EC the employer is obliged to prepare Explosion Protection Document and to consistently implement measures as planned with the Explosion Protection Document.
IPZ d.o.o. offers assistance in assuring successful explosion protection with:
- preparing the Explosion Protection Document
- optimizing Explosion protection measures
- preparing working procedures in view of explosion protection
- assessing the risk of explosion on workplaces
- consulting on choice and use of explosion protected equipment
- consulting on design of explosion protected equipment